Picture credit to Amazon, Zara, ebay, Liz Earle and google.1.A ticket to California to see him. (I'd trade everything for this one).
2. Liz Earle make up which I have been wanting to try for a while. Also the Liz Earle tonic as I'm almost out and absolutely love it.
3. I feel naughty for taking this picture from ebay but it's a fringed bag I am loving. I have a bag problem...a addiction.
4. Books! I have a huge list of books I want to read such as Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Uglies, Sweet Shop of dreams.
5. A blouse with studded/spiked collars. I have seen someone on You Tube with a nice one from Urban outfitters but I can't find it/justify the price so I may end up doing a DIY version.
6. A new DSLR would be amazing, not sure if I want a Canon or Nikon second time round but alas I can daydream about this one as I highly doubt I'll be getting it anytime soon.
So on the 2nd of June I'm another year older but I don't tend to care so much about my birthday anymore, it just feels like another day but I thought this would be a fun blog post to do. More of a general wishlist than a birthday one. Books are on the top of my list to get, I miss reading.
What's on your wishlist?